- Mom to 6 incredible human beings!
- Grandmother (they call me Nita) to 5 off the charts wonderful grandkids.
- I have a strange fascination with rocks, fossils, and shells. So of course, my home is filled with bowls and containers of these. In fact, on vacations, I need to find or purchase a rock to bring home. Weird?
- I love tending to indoor and outdoor plants.
- I always need to be creating something. In the past, I have done massive amounts of cross stitch, quilting, and sewing. Now my passion is refurbishing wooden furniture, oil painting and creating original colored pencil artwork.
- I always have a book going. Sometimes fiction (murder mysteries) sometimes non-fiction (anything from cookbooks to relationships).
- I am a woman of faith.
- My sister is my best friend.
- Several years as a special education teacher.
- I have sold my crafts and quilts in many venues.
- I opened a booth at an antique store.
- I created a business selling used home school curriculum materials.
- The project I am most proud of up to now is my Professional Organizing business. It was profitable, fun and so satisfying, but also hard on my back.
- Asking questions
- High Energy
- Positive Thinker
- And attracting children and dogs
EXPERIENCES THAT HAVE LED TO COACHING
- Certified Coach through The Coach Training Academy
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach
- Member of the Certified Coaches Alliance with an International Coach Certification
- Homeschooled all of my children
- For several decades I have taught Bible Studies to children, teenagers, and women
- Dedicated many years to mentoring women in groups and one on one covering topics such as overcoming the effects of abuse, negative self-image and how to forgive and love yourself
- Spent years attending counseling classes to learn how to help women overcome major obstacles in their lives
I love to see people
- Live their passions
- Use their unique gifts
- Learn and grow from past experiences
- Find their “voice”
- Live their definition of happiness
These may be women who:
- Struggle with a negative self-image
- Struggle with weak boundaries (can’t say no, people “run over" constantly)
- Struggle with knowing who they are apart from what others need from them or what others have decided for them
- Live or have lived with very controlling persons or people
- Going through a life transition and having trouble finding their own way
- Forgotten how to create positive dreams for the future